Friday, June 09, 2006

Weddings, sunshine, words, pictures...

I'm up against four deadlines in the next fortnight so this could be the only blog I get chance to do in a while. To add to my ever-increasing workload I went on a pitching frenzy this morning with some (if I say so myself) wonderful feature ideas. Shame I picked the hottest day ever to send them (as if any commissioning ed worth his/her salt wasn't out sunning themselves at the pub all day).

Anyone who reads the Sunday Mirror might like to look out for a very special byline I've got in this week's Celebs magazine. 10 points to the first person who spots the blogging superstar!

The sunshine is wonderful and I hope it keeps on shining for Auntie B and her intended, GB, who tie the knot at Chelsea registry office tomorrow. I shall be the drunken one in the 1950's vintage dress. Matt will be the wedding singer. Eliott will be the one fighting to get out of a tie (in this weather? I know!)

What else can I tell you? I've been hob-nobbing with lots of former reality TV personalities this week, I'm rapidly losing interest in Big Brother (apart from Glyn's cooking, of course), Eliott is saying 'Batman', 'flower', 'crisp' (tsk), 'mummy' and 'flapjack', I've eaten my own bodyweight in Carte D'or (sp.) Greek yoghurt & honey ice cream and we discovered that Regent's Park has the biggest sandpit known to man.

*takes a deep breath*











'Nuff said.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I read this just to late to make the shops too :(!

Good to see you getting plenty of work still, but don't work too hard!

Make sure you get out in the sunshine a bit too!

Minks said...

ooooof!

Anonymous said...

top story in the mirror matey :) xxx

The Leadership Blogger said...

Glad to catch up with you Jojo. (You're well out of 20six at present!)