Thursday, January 04, 2007

All the news that's fit to print

Ooh a post.

Is it me, or is Nicole Kidman still unbelievably irritating even in the guise of an Emperor penguin? Just had to get that off my chest.

Well, there have been many days, many hours, many drinks in between this and my last post 100 years ago. I've damaged my internal organs (probably) and am on the wagon for the whole of this month. I daresay I'll post a bit more often during the dry spell (I even made a start on my links - I'll never finish).

I wrote something for The Guardian, which may or may not prove that my brain cells are still functioning: http://www.guardian.co.uk/weekend/story/0,,1979347,00.html

And in case you wondered how the talking is going, Eliott never shuts up. Today's gem: "Mummy...Lelly pooed on superman puzzle". Genius. Good job I had a wipe to hand (it was the excitement of the final jigsaw piece what did it, I'm sure, and at least he 'fessed up before I trod in it). All that worry for nothing. I'll get him back when I'm old and incontinent. Given the amount I drank over November/December it probably won't be that long.

I think I've forgotten how to blog.

Happy New Year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

JoJo! How good is it to hear from you! :)

It sounds like a part from the potential for your liver and/or kidneys to decide they've had enough, all is going very well. :P

One thing though, have you changed your nom d'plume to Michelle Houldershaw, or is the link landing me at the wrong place?

Have a great New Year, hope 2007 is good to you!

Pete

Fashion Detective said...

LOL! Michelle is the woman who had the accident - I had a byline in the magazine itself, just not online *throws artistic hissy fit*

Anonymous said...

Ahh, it's a good piece, but really, really sad :(
x

Tooting bird said...

Hurray! Back again! x

Minks said...

loving the lime green

Anonymous said...

Sad story. Glad to see you blogging again.