Saturday, February 18, 2006

I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die

I'm still reeling from seeing Walk the Line last night. I have to say I found it more enjoyable than Bummers Mountain - and although I felt sad at the end, in the knowledge that June and Johnny are no longer with us, I wasn't traumatised for hours (I still can't bear to think about lonely gay Heath in that mucky trailer - sob!).

I mentioned to Matt, that I found it a bit irritating when June/Reese held out on ol' Johnny/Joaquin for so long. Maybe I'm just a soft touch, but when he kept calling her and then walked miles in the rain just to see her...well, he would have had me at hello. Matt wondered if all he'd have to do, if I ever threw him out, was stink a bit of booze, pop some pills and hang around the house incessantly.

Probably.

4 comments:

Midwifemuse said...

Hello there. Why have you come here? I don't find this as easy to ue as 20six. Also, there are no sweeties! Congrats on your first byline, your name will be up in lights yet.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jojo and gang, I used to lurk on your fantasic purple blog while i was expecting my son in 2004, but was to shy to comment. I recently took up blogging and was really pleased to find you again. I will be reading and commenting from now on. I Promise!

Fashion Detective said...

Hi MM - well, some of my mates have blogs here and I'm too lazy to work anything else out as yet! Going to try this for a bit and see how it goes.
Kerry - it's lovely to meet you. I can't believe I've had "secret" readers. it's well exciting!

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well! If it is isn't Jo! Without your blog, it was like you'd dropped off the face of the earth.
I wish I were still near London for your blog meeting... :(