Friday, February 17, 2006

So I started off with Word Press...

...but I didn't like it much. So here I am.

The good news is - we're all alive! The lack of blogging didn't sneak into the house in the dead of night and nip my neck.

Knowing that the people who used to read my old blog aren't going to read this unless I tell them about it is liberating, to say the least. Still, I'm too much of a big gob to keep it quiet for long.

So what's happened since I made my graceful exit from 20six? Well, I had my first byline in Celebs on Sunday, the Daily Mirror magazine, my mum came to stay, Eliott got another tooth and a few more words and our Valentine's night ended in disaster after I had an allergic reaction to the pink champagne and went to bed in a fit of sneezes.

And they say romance is dead.

Did I mention that I hate first blog posts?

7 comments:

Tooting bird said...

Found you at last! You can run but you can't hide...

Katja said...

Funny, I started off with blogger and didn't like it so moved to wordpress. Hello :o)

Fashion Detective said...

You found me! Already! That'll teach me for putting sneaky links on the old place...

Laura said...

Hello. Now you're on blogger it doesn't feel cheeky commenting on your blog anymore. I'm a covert reader who's been linked to your old bloggage for ages. Found you via the wonderful Switzerlady approx. 1 year ago. I think your fab. Good choice of template ;)

Fashion Detective said...

Hiya Laura!
I'm properly excited by the secret reader thing. I will come and visit you on your blog (will it look familiar? LOL)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to remind you of your dirty 20Six past. I'll get my coat.

Anonymous said...

FOUND YOU! YAY. Hah. I should have checked with Minks earlier. Have left myself, wasn't the same without you. Waffle.