Thursday, March 23, 2006

Marriage and mayhem

I'm obsessed with many things at the moment (booking this blasted holiday, work, finding the recipe for Annabel Caramel's carrot cake without forking out £12 for the book, to name but a few), but I find my thoughts are increasingly drawn to Katie Price/Jordan and Peter Andre.

What has happened to me that I think their reality TV series is the best thing I've ever seen? I'm properly enthralled by it. Her boobs! His taste in clothes! Their non-tacky wedding! Her emergency emergency caesarian! Her lack of cellulite! His cheesy songs! His obsession with espresso! Her boobs!

I absolutely love them. I'm even considering buying Katie's autobiography (including the chapter "my love for Peter"). I hope they have armies of children together and that they take over the world, forcing everyone to have ridiculous boob jobs and wear baseball caps backwards and hoodies a la 1995 - and all to the tune of Mysterious Girl.

And I'm not even joking.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, JoJo! MJ here, just to say hello and that I am glad I found you!!! =)

Anonymous said...

I got so excited when you said carrot cake by Annabel Carmel but when I checked my book, I don't have that one :(

Anonymous said...

I'll go halves with you on the book if you like! x

Anonymous said...

They'd make the world a brighter place. Love 'em. x

Minks said...

I saw it the oher night after the pub. I love them!!

Fashion Detective said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fashion Detective said...

Shirley - I think it's Charlie Brooks aka Janine from Eastenders? Quite apt I thought.

Anonymous said...

Espresso is good though.