Friday, August 11, 2006

Hot topics...hop topics...hot topics

If I had to drink baby milk before boarding a plane (bear in mind I would be pumped full of vodka and valium) I would throw up. Would they still let me on?

Eliott is into Spiderman, the movie (yes, I know he's officially ten years too young but scene selection has big advantages). Is it inappropriate for me to now regularly use the line: "If you climb out of your pram, the Green Goblin will get you. He is loose in Balham. I've just seen it on the news."?

If I don't find a case study who is in her thirties and living back at home with her parents after a relationship breakdown, death or divorce soon, I am going to implode. Help me!

Who keeps digging up the cat's grave next door? It's a big mystery.

I have a wrinkle. I'm blaming weight loss. Matt blames the passage of time. Discuss.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm blaming hallucenagenic substances accidentally intaken at some point in your food. It simply isn't really there.

Midwifemuse said...

Foxes?

Anonymous said...

Jus' your mind playin' them darn tricks

Fashion Detective said...

Must have been - it's gone now. Phew.